Notes is a great little app that costs under $5 and has oodles of functionality for that price. The UI is nice and clean, has useful help, and it's definitely worth the money.
- can't select entire text (stops when it gets to a checkbox)
- no audio recording
- backups not encrypted
- the toolbar of buttons gets cut off on my Samsung S20, looks odd
- color pallet, I didn't know what it was coloring though :)
- weird up/down buttons to move image inside the note
- no labels
- can't highlight text
- attachment filenames are odd. Maybe allow to have a caption or name for each image
- Type in title by default, thank you!
- no ads inside a note
- Quick 3 screen intro, smart
- text formatting
- undo and redo, phew
- can password protect ("lock") a note
- can show and hide the formatting toolbar
- ability to move image inside the note (see Bad section)
- add to home screen
- easy to see what's deleted (trash)
- good documentation / help
- backup to Google Drive or Dropbox
- synchronize to Dropbox (or Google Drive although I saw a note in the help saying that isn't supported?)
- cheap $4.62
- unlock the with fingerprint
- nice surprise to see notesforandroid.com in help!
- folders ("notebooks") and subfolders very easy to use
- share includes the attachments
- migrate to new device
- print! which allows me to PDF, sweet!
- [ ] yes, inline checkbox!
- adds a "dash" for my next bullet :) *•* and has bullets too
- OMG | tables | thank you!