Unreal Notepad is a very nice, simple note taking app for Android with a clean UI and supports 17 languages. You can color notes, add audio, photo, video attachments and even draw with your finger. One very big gap is the inability to share a note with someone. I really enjoyed using the app and will definitely play with it again. Subscribe for free to read the full review!
The Developer responds!
Initially I gave the app a score of 8/10 but I've changed it to 7/10 since there is no option to share a note.
I was pleasantly surprised when the developer responded to my email where I shared the draft review. I had a question about how to color a note and he replied the same day! Since then he has made the UI even better and improved the coloring of notes. Kudos for accepting feedback and improving the app!
- Score: 7/10
- Version: 3.7.3
- Play Store Rating: (no reviews as yet)
- Developer: Roobesh Ravi | email@example.com
- Location: Tamil Nadu, India
- No export or share
- The pencil icon when in a note creates a new one which is confusing, I thought it would edit the note. Maybe make it a "+" to be more obvious and have pencil icon to edit
- No Android widgets
- Settings changes required a restart of the app
- Pin a note
- Nice default font and font size
- Shows date and time created right in the note
- Attach photos and videos
- Format text in bold, italic, underline, strikethrough
- Numbered lists
- 10 font sizes
- Favorite a note
- Create folders
- Backup notes
- Dark mode
- Simple UI, "Done" to close the note/editor
- Backup to Google Drive
- Search options
- Recycle bin
- Can lock notes
- Hand drawing!
- Markdown support
- Simple formatting
- Nice top page with boxes for each note
- Easy checklists, can check the check-mark when not in edit mode
- Simple duplicate feature and copies everything
- Voice recording attachments
- Color a note any color!
- Color folders
- 17 languages supported
- Encrypted backup with password